What are “cookies” ?
“Cookies” are simply small pieces of data, which are stored as text files on your computer, whenever you visit certain websites. Their typical purpose is to help sites remember particular actions you may have done there in the past. For example, cookies may track when you have logged into a site, visited certain pages or clicked certain buttons.
- Remember when you have logged into a site.
- Remember your user preferences, searches and favourites.
- Track your usage of a site, via Google Analytics©.
- Track the performance of our marketing campaigns.
- Target more relevant advertisements to you
- Enable social media sharing
- Ensure better service delivery
Are cookies harmful ?
However, if you do wish to disable or remove cookies, please see the “Help” section of your browser or mobile device. Each browser or device handles the management of cookies differently, so you will need to refer to your appropriate “Help” documentation. Please be aware that cookies are essential for certain features of AL Circle site to work properly.
The reason behind providing this information
We trust that this information eases any concerns you may have had about your privacy and safety with cookies.