End User News - Aerosol Cans

Metal packaging company Technocap partners with Oricon to debut in India

  | AL Circle   |

One of the global giants in the metal packaging industry, Technocap, is reportedly forming a partnership company with an Indian group Oricon, in an attempt to debut in the Indian market. According to the report, the new joint venture named Technocap Oriental will be based in Mumbai. 75 per cent of the company’s share capital will be controlled by the Technocap Group, while the remaining 25 per cent by Oricon.

Metal packaging company Technocap partners with Oricon to debut in India

This joint venture is part of the group’s international growth strategy through a consolidated M&A policy.

“This joint venture marks our full entry into the Indian and Far Eastern markets and represents a key stage in our international growth strategy, achieved through business diversification and expansion towards high growth markets,” commented Michelangelo Morlicchio chief executive, shareholder and founder of Tecnocap.

He also added, “Beyond seizing the great opportunities for market growth, this alliance gives us the chance to exploit mutual synergies to operate successfully thanks to the highest quality products, services and logistics.”

Global Aluminium Industry Outlook 2020

Founded in Italy in 1993, Technocap operates in the industrial production of metal closures for aluminium aerosol cans, bottles, and glass and plastic containers. 75 per cent of its sales volume generates abroad, especially Europe and North America. The group expects to achieve a turnover of around €180m in the current year through eight production sites.

Tecnocap assured about its focus on sustainability, social responsibility, and digital transformation. In 2019, the company published its first Integrated Report for the year 2018.

Edited By:

This news is also available on our App 'AlCircle News' Android | iOS

Related Business Leads
Buying request Jindal Domal Series 21241
Interested to buy Jindal Domal Series 21241. Destination - Any port in India
Posted On : 11 Oct 2023

Buying request Aluminium Powder
Interested to buy aluminium powder Mesh size 150 mm Purity >93% Destination CIF Gujarat, India  
Posted On : 06 Oct 2023

Buying request Aluminium Cans
Interested to buy 50,000 pieces for each size of aluminium cans as mentioned below. Size of cans - 200, 330 and 500 ml Destination - Greece
Posted On : 19 Sep 2023

Interested to buy aluminium double track sliding windows for single unit glasses and double unit glases. Destination - Any port in India
Posted On : 12 Sep 2023

Interested to buy aluminium casement door profiles for DGU glasses 24mm. Destination - Any port in India
Posted On : 12 Sep 2023
Alternate Text
EPIQ Machinery

A world class equipment designer specialized in developing innovative & effective solutions for heavy equipment, vehicles, and material handling systems

Alternate Text

Leading manufacturer of value-added equipment for the aluminum casthouse

Alternate Text
Jagannath Company

Manufacturers & Supplier of Magnesium Metal and Aluminium Foundry Chemicals

Alternate Text

A supplier of proven systems and an expert adviser in aluminum casthouse technology, offering its services worldwide to the aluminum industry.

Alternate Text

4-6 December 2023 at Chitnavis Centre in Nagpur, India.

Alternate Text

Global supplier of aluminium alloy and base metals from Africa