|Gulf Aluminium Council (GAC) is a coordinating body that represents promotes and protects the interests of the aluminium industry within the Gulf. In a conversation with AlCircle,|
- In these Terms, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is to be considered as reference to AlCircle Pte Ltd. ‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to any person and/or organization accessing or using this Website.
- These Terms may be revised at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the Terms in force at the time of your use.
- These Terms may be amended any time by posting the amended Terms on this Website. Your use or access of this Website indicates your acceptance of the amended Terms.
- All the materials and contents of our website (including trademarks, source code, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video) (hereinafter referred as Content) are protected by law. The intellectual property rights of the Content are owned by the user who uploaded the Content.
USE OF WEBSITE
- You shall not, except as permitted under applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, decompile, alter, or create derivative works from any Content or copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise communicate or caused to be displayed to the public any Content without our prior written permission which will amount violation of laws.
- You must not interfere or attempt to interfere with services provided on the Website including, but not limited to, deliberate attempt to overload a service, ‘flooding’ of networks, attempt to "crash" us and/or take any action imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the services provided by us or the associated infrastructure. You must not use any kind of program/script/command/application, or send messages of any kind, designed to, in any manner interfering with any user’s terminal session.
- You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent user authentication or security measures of any Internet or intranet site or any of the accounts of any other person using this Website, including but not limited to, accessing data and/or information not intended for you, logging into an account you are not expressly authorised to access or in a manner which is not authorised by us. Such Files should not be uploaded which would corrupt, contain viruses or any other similar software or programs which would damage the Website or interfere our services.
- You must not publish, post, transmit, upload or maintain any objectionable material, or any other material in violation of any statute, rule or regulation in any jurisdiction to which you are subject.
- We reserve the right to monitor usage of this Website by any person and have the sole discretion to refuse access or use by any person at any time without having to give any reason or any prior notice.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This Website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by us. Use and/or access of the hyperlinks and access to such hyperlinked websites are entirely at your own risk.
- All hyperlinks to other websites provided to you are for your convenience only. We do not, in any circumstances, approve, endorse or accept any responsibility for any hyperlinked website or any hyperlink contained in a hyperlinked website. Inclusion of links to other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on any website or any association with their respective operators. We do not in any way, operate, control or endorse any information, products or services provided by third parties.
- We use available technology to protect the security of communication made through the Website, wherever appropriate. However, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through this Website.
- Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite the best efforts, we make no warranties that the Website is free from infection of any virus or other unauthorised software.
YOUR CONTENT AND CONDUCT
- No guarantee regarding confidentiality is being accorded in regard to the Content submitted by an AlCircle account holder.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to AlCircle, you hereby grant AlCircle a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, adapt, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and our (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted to AlCircle with respect to your Content in regard to the Service shall terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your Content from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that AlCircle may retain, but not distribute, display, or perform, server copies of your uploaded Content that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant AlCircle all of the license rights granted herein. However, we do not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with Content. We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and we will remove your Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove your Content without prior notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We, and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, shall not be liable, in any circumstances or legal theories whatsoever, for any loss of business, profits or goodwill, loss of use or data, interruption of business, or for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character, even if we are aware of the risk of such damage, that result in any way from your use or inability to access this website or the services, or that result from errors, defects, omissions, delays in operation or transmission, or any other failure of performance of this website or any of the services.
- This clause shall apply to the extent permitted by the applicable law.
- You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless AlCircle Pte Ltd, our affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of our respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all losses, damages, costs and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal and other fees and costs) incurred or suffered by us in relation to any claims, actions or demands arising out of and in connection with your breach of these Terms.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- These Terms and all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Singapore without regard to conflicts of law provisions. You hereby consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Notwithstanding any law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to these Terms must be filed within 1 (one) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred.
- The electronic records of transactions, confirmations, communications, messages and such other documents relating to or in connection with the services provided to you which are kept, stored and/or maintained by us shall be conclusive evidence of the contents of those records.
- You agree that any electronic records referred to in these Terms above and any copies or computer output of these records shall be admissible as evidence in any Singapore Court of Law. You also agree that these electronic records, copies or computer output are admissible in any proceedings as original documents and that their admissibility, authenticity or accuracy will not be challenged by you.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any prior agreements.
- These Terms are for the benefit of and binds you and us and our respective successors and assigns. Without our prior written consent, you shall not assign your rights or transfer your obligations and duties under these Terms to any third party. We may freely assign our rights or transfer our obligations and duties under these Terms.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any part of these Terms shall not affect the validity, legality and enforceability of the other parts of these Terms and that only such clause or part of the clause will be considered invalid, illegal or unenforceable.
- The rights and remedies under these Terms are cumulative and not exclusive of any other right or remedy provided by law or equity.
- No third party shall have any right to enforce any of these provisions under the Contracts (Right of Third Party) Act (Cap.53B) or any other theory of law.
- The headings used in these Terms are for your convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the provisions herein contained.