|Gulf Aluminium Council (GAC) is a coordinating body that represents promotes and protects the interests of the aluminium industry within the Gulf. In a conversation with AlCircle,|
We, AlCircle Pte Ltd (AlCircle), commit to safeguard your privacy. All personal data
provided by you will be treated in strict confidence, and will only use your personal
data that you provide to us and the personal data we hold about you. This policy describes
the method of collection, usage, disclosure, processing and managing your personal data.
Please DO NOT provide any personal data to us if you do not accept this policy.
Information provided by organisations to us for business purposes would not be considered as personal data. This Policy is not applicable to such business contact information.Anonymous Browsing
Anonymity would be maintained when you visit our website www.alcircle.com. Our website gathers information only from the information provided by you and none other than that. Thus, unless you personally and intentionally provide us with your information, we will not know your identity, email address or any other information related to you.Collection of Personal Data
Our primary goal in collecting your personal data is to serve your better and it intends to :
- provide you with the services that you have requested.
- contact you for feedback after the provision of our services.
- Customer Services And Administration :
- We may use and disclose your personal data (including your contact history) to respond to you, if only you have contacted us with any complaints, feedback, comments or suggestions.
- We may contact you via regular mail, fax, e-mail, SMS, telephone or any other means, while using your personal data to contact you for the above purposes.
- If you have consented, we may use your personal data for the purposes of marketing our products and services and those of our strategic partners and business associates e.g. special offers, promotions and informing you of our latest activities. We may analyse and rely on your overall interaction with us In order for us to market products and services which are of special interest and relevance to you to market our products and services which are of your interest and relevance to you (such as but not limited to your participation in promotions or events and your interactions with us).
- Trading in Personal Data
- Your personal data will not be sold to third parties. But if you have consented to receiving marketing information from us, our strategic partners or business associates, we will disclose your personal data to them. They will use your personal data only for the purposes you have consented to.
- We will even disclose your personal data to third parties in order to comply with legal obligations or industry requirements. This includes disclosures to legal, regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities.
- You agree that we may disclose or share your personal data with third parties who provide necessary services to us, such as :-
- service providers and data processors working on our behalf and providing services such as hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, marketing etc.
- our consultants and professional advisers (such as accountants, lawyers, auditors) You fully understand and unambiguously consent that we may transfer your personal data to any location outside of Singapore for the purposes set out above.
- If we transfer your personal data to a country or territory outside of Singapore, we will ensure that a standard of protection is provided by the recipient of the personal data which is comparable to the protection enjoyed under the laws of Singapore. Countries or Territories not having personal data protection laws which are comparable to that in Singapore, we will enter into legally enforceable agreements with the recipients to ensure that they protect your personal data to the same standard as required under the laws of Singapore.
- Confidentiality and Security Of Your Personal Data
We cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control, although adequate precautions will be taken to ensure protection of any information provided to us.
- Changes To This Privacy Statement
From time to time, AlCircle may make changes to this privacy statement to reflect changes in its business or to serve you better. AlCircle will use reasonable efforts to publish any such changes in the privacy statement. This policy should be periodically reviewed in order to inform yourself of any changes. Please note the date of the policy below, so that you know when it was last updated. Users are bound by the then-current version of this privacy statement.
Date : 13/08/2014