|Gulf Aluminium Council (GAC) is a coordinating body that represents promotes and protects the interests of the aluminium industry within the Gulf. In a conversation with AlCircle,|
This website, including all goods or services described in or made available through this website and all content are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis only and you use them at your own risk.
To the extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties whether express, implied or arising by statute or otherwise in law, or from a course of dealing or usage of trade, including, without limitation, any warranties :
- As to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any content;
- Of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for any purpose, non-infringement;
- As to the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through this website;
- That the use of this website or the content will not harm any data or computing system; That this website, its contents, its servers or any e-mail sent from us are free of viruses, trackers, bugs, worms, time bombs, trojan horses, trap doors or other codes designed to permit unauthorised access, to disable, modify, erase, damage, steal or usurp data or otherwise harm any data or computer system;
- That any services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free; and/or
- That any identified defect will be corrected.
The foregoing disclaimer may apply to you only to the extent of the implied warranties where applicable. This disclaimer shall not in any way exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence, wilful misconduct or fraud.
Our sole obligation and your sole and exclusive remedy in the event of interruption to the use of and/or access to this Website and/or the Services shall be to use all reasonable endeavours to restore the access to the Website and/or the Services as soon as reasonably practicable.